Also because I haven't had a particular focus for the sites, they end up as just a buncha random crap that I don't bother to update, yet for some reason I keep migrating from one site to another. Maybe this will be different.
So here's my focus for this site: "Collect my thoughts about Enterprise System Administration". What does that mean? Well, this is a space for:
- Ideas about server management (configuration management)
- Ideas about application infrastructure (applitecture)
- The interrelation between office politics, policies, and technology
- Wouldn't it be cool if...
- Problem solving
- And ideally, if I ever get around to actually implementing some of these great ideas, they'd be here too.